From the BloRin project to energy communities: new opportunities for renewables and energy efficiency
Date: October 9, 2021
Time: From 9:30
Live event from Lampedusa to talk about energy transition and energy management in the smaller Sicilian islands.
In collaboration with the BloRin project and Exalto, the webinar deals with new opportunities and new perspectives for energy communities in Italy, with a special focus on the BloRin project and the first energy communities in Italy.
Below are the topics that will be addressed:
- The framework of new opportunities in Italy
- The new perspectives of energy communities
- The energy transition in the smaller islands expected by PEARS to 2030
- The Blorin project: the challenges in the decarbonisation of small islands
- The Blorin project: the use of blockchain for demand response and energy flow management – Results of the first experiments
- The activities of LabZero of Poitecnico di Bari in the Blorin project
- The first energy communities
- The electrical management of small islands