Renewables & Electric Mobility: research activities and opportunities for the Small Islands
Date: April 7, 2021
Time: From 9:00
The event is dedicated to research activities and opportunities for energy transition in the smaller islands.
During this meeting, in collaboration with the University of Palermo, we will discuss energy community and blockchain as opportunities and new contexts for growth scenarios in the field of electric mobility and carbon neutrality.
Below are the topics that will be discussed:
- New opportunities on the renewables and electric mobility sector
- Measures for a more sustainable island
- Ongoing projects on renewables and electric mobility on the island of Favignana
- Blockchain technology in the Blorin project
- Blockchain technology for energy in the new European programming
- The perspectives of electric mobility in Italy
- The mobility of energy and the energy of mobility
- The new energy and mobility scenarios